Sunday, July 04, 2004

Fizz


The animation festival was really refreshing.
Been thinking about anthropomorphism in animation. Unfortunately this has nothing to do with other pressing ISsUes in my little corner of the world.
Must finish research paper. Must.


Wish

I wish I could go to Canada and lurk in the National Film Board's archives for awhile.


Snazzy


The uzzer night I was dubbing animations at AIM for their journey to Bosnia, and I sat down to view one of my favourite animations "Black Fly" by Chris HInton on the ACME filmworks website. Ooh I love it. Particularly the little skeleton. Awww. He makes me chuckle everytime I see him shuffle along.
The name Chris Hinton suddenly triggered a spark in my incredibly large and exceedingly thoughtful head.
FLUX

The best animation at the recent Melbourne animation festival was Flux by Chris Hinton!
Flux is just so fantastic. I'd like to write about it. And I will soon.


.
.
.




No comments: