Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Good Moyning.
I'll just bop a few thoughts here today. There are things to ponder, yes indeed.

The first being a marvelous opportunity for me to enter into an agreement of sorts. That which will provide me with a brown desk in a measly little corner in a relatively crowded room in a most fantabulous building. This will provide me a with space within which to scribble and dabble artistically. Like an artist. Yes sir. The said building is none other than the Nicholas building, on the corner of Swanston St and Flinders Lane. I'd be on the 9th floor with a view of St Pauls Cathedral

I am umming and ahhing about it. Will it be right for me? I have tried being in a shared space in a Melbourne Studio before....Its such a great building, full of lots of artists and burgeoning small businesses. Shall I move my studiousness there?
Hmm, yeas. Hmm, nose.


One of the nextdoor neighbour's cats is quite pregnant. She still manages to hunt little fledgelings though. Li'l modern ket.
I'm off to catch up with a friend who is visiting from Sweden. We hung out alot in Edinburgh a couple of years ago. Somehow she still has a Scottish accent. Hmm. Wheres mine? Perhaps I'll give it a go from now on.
"Aye."
"Haggis."
"We're ye born in a barn."
etc

No comments: