Monday, January 24, 2005


Gee Wiz



This little fellow was running around in a dream I had many years ago. It was a fairly unique dream as it was all set in the bush, quite realistic, but then here was this little two dimentional fellow running around happily. It was a bit like Dot and the Kangeroo, or Dunderclumpin. He moved in a similar fashion to that hideous little "Words and pictures" man on tv. (Last century.)

The Tranzit opening was all a-buzz whenst I arrived on Thursday night. It was a little too crowded to get a good look at all the work. I was most impressed with Kieran Mangan's work.
Somebody wanted to buy some of my met-cards that were on display. I was not prepared for this...it was hard enough letting go of them so as to include them in the exhibition! Well. We made a little deal and she bought one. I was very flattered I must say.
Here are some cards that did not make it in.


No comments: