Saturday, July 23, 2005

Showreel

3folk





Finally I have finished my showreel. I battled for quite some time with what seemed to be incompatible movie settings - It turned out to be a corrupt file that was cruddifying the 'Toots' clips. I'll have to compress it before I pop it up on inkwinks



Today I am sorting out my pix for the StyleFile


These are images they chose:

Smell_SF_01 acat toots=01 Winter_SF_02


Anything new?


Why yes, an animated mobile I made the other night. I was trying to make a place for my dancing skeleton. So I thought they'd look good swinging around in a mobile - not mobile phone, silly, mobile spinny thing -
I've popped this little animation onto my inkwinks site, so far without the skeletons because I enjoy it equally as an abstract version. However I will swap it soon for the Skeleton Dance version. It is all very 'tweeny' admittedly. The music used is also on my showreel - a favourite guitarist:
Smell_SF_01 Gabor Szabo. A Hungarian chap, not with us anymore.









I have been chatting with Hee lately, and looking at her magnificent site:
Hee's nest
. Also her magnificent watercolours that she has been doing lately.



Other stuff I have been perusing of late:

squarei


disinformation


alex (disinfo chap) burns' blog
I met Alex at a Next Wave forum last year - its taken me a long time to go and check out what he gets up to. Must visit his thoughts more often, very interesting. (Makes this blog look like a little sneezable bit of lint)

sensoryimpact
Raj sent me this link.

David's animation pages on the AIM site


Went to see Buster Keaton films with Blue Grassy Knoll playing live! Was FANTASTIC!