Sunday, July 17, 2005

I finished Love Egg.

Here is a frame from it:
LoveEgg_clip_01



Look. Melbs has another film festivity event. So I've already nabbed my tix to Howl's Moving Castle - the new Miyazaki animation. Fwoo I can't wait.
MIFF

See the snazzy animated Miff trailer!! (Animated by Al)


Animation news:

Raj sent me this link to Nina Paley's site the other day. So far I have only checked out Sitayana. She is very cute, and swivles beautifully at the end of this movie:
Sitayana
Sitayana reminds me of the old "La More" Orange stop motion animation from Sesame Street. An old favourite I must admit.

Here is a link to Strindberg and Helium.


Wednesday night was very interesting - David Blumenstien organised a Comics to Animation screening night at NOVA ! Toots screened in amongst an array of very funny animations made by various talented folks, who also create comics. A list with links to their works will magically appear here some time soon.

We had a little chat to the audience afterwards. A very nice audience I must say.





On the homefront:
Here is a drawing by Curly Kiz
KH

Here is a drawing by Uncle G

GH

Where is Hamish?
GH
He's up there




Bye now.

No comments: