Saturday, March 19, 2005


Lions



swill

This is Swill. I drew him for a nice German couple who wrote to me requesting a pig.

I briefly talked to P today, he and his friend R told me some interesting stories about 2 Czech sculptors. Really interesting stuff..but I don't want to get my facts wrong......one of the stories involved a sculptor who'd sculpted a lion in the 1830's, and he'd got the legs wrong! Upon discovery of this error he committed suicide. What a tragic story.
I need to find out more about Gollum, that is the czech-jewish fairytale. Gollum was created out of clay. All I have so far is that he was killed by writing/erasing an hebraic word on his forehead. I will search for some books....when I am not infused in other worldly events. Like..blogging.

pfff

AHHHHHHH!
I went here to the
D.L.Ashliman site and I found something about... The Golum

No comments: