Tuesday, September 21, 2004

+++++Nope+++++
I still haven't finished.
I went to the Image Text and Sound Conference 2004 today. On the whole it has been a really interesting day. Sometimes 20 minutes just isn't enough (per speaker) but then I suppose thats what creates the frenzy and intrigue associated with such occasions.
.
.

I've been thinking about stories today. About how some people are little caskets of stories and some people are just ...not.
The ones who are caskets either a) have stories to voice, or b) have stories attached to them that you secretly know.
These thoughts of stories have been spurred on by the fact that for some reason, I have told my "octopus" story about three times (on different occasions) in the last week. Also its been really nice spending some time with an old friend and laughing as we revisit some old very b funny stories.


by T.S.Sullivant

.
.