Monday, September 27, 2004




hither and thither

Thoughts of the paper + how I've over stepped the mark and tried to stuff too much into it!! Oops.
.
In regards to animation I feel "all talk no action". Although, I am seized by a mild creative streak at the moment, and am starting to utilize certain combinations of sound and roughly animated little nippers. I've cobbled together a couple of "snippets" that are essentially sketches. They'll be making a cameo on my website (end of this week)(am hoping). One of them contains Ferret Face. It isn't animated yet, but he is there with all the sound. It is nice to have ideas on the boil. It'll be nice to kick some life into the inkwinks site too, so far its just links!
The moon is coming up.
I have been fiddling with a comic all afternoon because it is the wrong format for Going Down Swinging
. They chose the comic that I submitted offhand and didn't select the one that I (Liz)taylored especially. Sillys!

No comments: