Wednesday, August 04, 2004

.
.
.
Ping


Oops its been awhile. I haven't worked on my paper for over a week! I have put up a website finally. It is really not ready to be up yet, but on some good advice I've pulled up my socks and there it is ----->>> See inkwinks link
Theres no animation on it !! Not yet anyway. Since it has been up however, my small and excited brain has been aprickle with activity.

Things I want to write about but don't have time just now.
~Shrek #2 Loads of people(well animators seemingly) think its awful (the animation). Hmm I just want to pick this apart a little at some point. Is the dodgey lipsync annoying? Or can it be accepted as part of the style. How much does this matter and why?
~Melbs' International Film Festival animations. In particular Paul Dreissen's, which utterly tickled my every sense. I had to stop myself from humming "Mmmmmm, mmmmm"
Wow, such beautiful lines. Such lovely animation. Such incredibly well crafted sound. WHY did the audience shuffle so!! Ptthhh!
~The animation that Phil Mulloy wrote was very very nifty.
I'll come back and pop in details.
I am so tired, I think flash has aloped with part of my brain. Or induced some kind of inversion in there. Well at least I have the theme to GA-RA-KU-TA circling around in place of said brain. Now the GA-RA-KU-TA animations were truely remarkable.
Real thoughts later. This is just the pencil version.
.
.
.

end

No comments: