Monday, March 26, 2007

YES Piotr Dumala!


I am very happy to discover that this years animation festival includes the work of Piotr Dumala

"Polish animators stand high on any list of master animators. Zofia Oraczewska, Jan Lenica, Jerzy Kucia,Zbigniew Rybczynski, Piotr Dumala. Walerian Borowczyk, Piotr Kamler and Ladislaw Starewicz"
_MIFF


See some of Dumala's work on the ACMEfilmworks site:
Dumala page

ACME filmworks have updated their site. If you go there you can see Daniel Guyonnet's showreel (the showreel on the old site was better.) He is one of the best animators alive today.

2 comments:

Greg G said...

Hullo.

I must remember to go to this this year. I am terrible about faffing when it comes to festivals.

I'm sure you've seen this, I may have even sent it to you, but here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcmfe0F6vVA

1916!

-G

Anonymous said...

Aww. Little Krazy Kets.