Friday, October 06, 2006

..no




The answer is ..no. I haven't finished the comic. It is indeed a problematic one..that I'll persist with in late November when I have larger 'chunks' of time to devote to it. I am just about to embark on a bit of marking which I am looking forward to. My students have done an incredible job on their COMIC project, it is very inspiring to see the effort they've put in and the interesting comics they've come up with. Afew have printed them out and created some beautiful little comic booklets. How can we display this work I am wondering? Perhaps a blog could work, one for each class. We could upload both the digital files and photographs of the booklets.

Its a beautiful day. Heres hoping the wind doesn't whip a multitude of grass-dust-and seeds up my nose today, which it did yesterday. I turned up to work weeping and feeling as though I had a balloon full of mercury pressing around my brain..just behind my eyes. Awful stuff.

I am currently 'chatting' with Raj in Dubai. He seems to be a bit drunk. :)




Other blogs I am looking at:
Yoshio Ogino
Mr Gupta
Jingles has a new blog. Genja
Milty
Mik

News is - I have alot of work to do so I'll dart off now..and stop with this procrastinating waffle.

No comments: