Sunday, June 04, 2006

Good grief!


A spontanious sketch of musicians








A quick initial harp about Melbourne International Animation Festival

miaf


Well the tix are on sale and the program is out. I am most excited - particularly as there is a new Marv Newland animation. Also new work by Chris Hinton, and Steven Woloshen. I haven't spotted any Paul Driessen..but I've only scanned through the program quickly. Hinton's looks like it might be abstract.???? Can't wait.


Here are some jellyfish pictures from the aquarium visit I ventured on afew months back.









I am listening to a Miss Kitten remix called Greyscale For Slow Building, from Radio Caroline compilation. Very very pleasant.




Good grief! I've discovered that Deathcab For Cutie are playing the very week that I am going to be away in mid July. I am tempted to venture to Adelaide specifically to see them.

No comments: