Thursday, June 01, 2006

5 in the morning


Deadzeroxpress Tim's bird

Comics news
Finally I finished the comic for NZ anthology. I 'digitally propelled' it over to the Zealand at 4:55 this morning. To be honest I'm not 100% happy with the overall design of the comic - My crafting of the tonal elements needed afew more draft stages methinx. We'll see, it might look okay printed.



Here is a sneak preview.
Ferret Face and the Glass Slipper Saga
It's not published yet so I'll not upload it to scale, just a web-friendly-coloured version to get the gist.



See the link for Tim Danko's snazzy design.

Deadzeroxpress

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey kizburger!
check this out...

http://abum.com/file/shadow/animations/17632.swf


show this to your kiddlywinks at school. EDUtainment at its best! :D

from:
milty