Saturday, May 06, 2006

inks and anims


I haven't been writing here much of late. My soup of thoughts have been venturing elsewhere. Nonetheless I shall pop down afew links to things I have been looking at lately.

BFI British Film institute's page on animation. Unfortunately one can't view the mov clips which is a real shame as there are some great works listed.

See positively lovely short animation Badgered
Interview with Sharon Colman creator of Badgered link

Here is an ink pic I drew. Actually it's part of a diptych - will post other later.







Animatorz of the week Daniel Greaves and Dave Daniels. See
Tandem films


Also an interesting site with snazzy pictures from lovely old animations (UPA era) Cartoon Modern

Speaking of 'cartoons'......Have you finished that stinky June anim? I hear you ask.











Yes ofcourse.

2 comments:

Ian T. said...

Kirrily, I love the clean look of your colour June stills there. Thanks also for the link to Badgered (a film I'd been looking for, as it features my favourite animals) - I can't get it to work yet, but will try to figure it out...

inkwinks said...

Ian you need Quicktime Player. :)