Thursday, January 26, 2006

Megalo Render Project


Currently I am on Day 4 of my Megalo Render Project.

Bit busy - will fill in the gaps later.
Am currently drawing onto two plates with softground on them. Have done an aquatint on the third. Have to prepare my paper and etch my plates this evening. Proofing tomorrow. Its hot and quiet in here today.
I attempted to 'smoke' my plate with wax tapers but I was worried about the amount of smoke they gave off.

Look at my rather large light box.


Kind of ironic - as I am using very small post-it notes as a part of my animation process.
I have two projects on the boil - Sequential and Printed States

More to come

Montage type pics of my first few days. This one represents my brain at work.



Injury list:

Double butchers paper paper-cut. (That is to say I re-sliced the same paper-cut on the same finger)
Woeful weak and sore shoulders from filing plates - must start swimming again.
A Whopping great bruise on my leg from walking into the LJ press HANDLE . There was a class in there as I did it so I couldn't yelp. I think I produced some kind of interesting sound though. Kind of a " ffffffwwooooorp" and then a " eefffffffffffff"





No comments: