Wednesday, January 04, 2006





Back to animation land. Slowly slowly it comes to life. It would move much faster if I was doing my usual technique of straight-ahead, but I am trying a different method - which so far I don't like doing, however it should look....nice. I've decided to include a chap in the ad. He's June's dad. He was there all along in the background...mentally that is. Though now he is actually in the ad.

I watched Look Both Ways last night. It is a fantastic film. I've just found this little excerpt from a Sarah Watt animation.
The Way of the Birds
This excites me imensely, as my work seems to be embarking on a birdish theme of late. I think it was animated in 1997 (or 96?).

I watched Travelling Birds over Chrismas. It was quite lovely.







Link to info on The Way of the Birds, Sarah Watt.
Link to Travelling Birds trailer

No comments: