Thursday, November 03, 2005

Lets go down to the meadows and sing


Here I am. Yes thats me, in a florid format you might say.
Hey, I'm high on pain killers did I tell you? Yes indeed. Its been a blurry few days since the Wisdoms came out. I feel a little pathetic and hopeless as theres not really much I can do..I keep falling asleep. I did try to go without painkillers last night, but alas..I shan't go into details..but there was an 'incident' involving me and a bucket.

Animation company of the week Eesti Joonis Film .
Eesti Joonisfilm
Eesti Joonis Film houses these Estonian filmmakers:
Heiki Ernits
Kaspar Jancis
Mati Kütt
Leo Lätti
Ülo Pikkov
Janno Põldma
Priit Pärn
Priit Tender

See links to a Priit Parn gem.

Karl and Marilyn


I've been watching Norman McLaren animations lately. I feel I could have written so much more about him in my little Animation research paper. Hmmm.

I found this little spook on Studio aka the other day. Heavens to Betsy, he's a creepy little beastie...what ever he is. Its worthwhile finding him on the Studioaka site and watching the animation. I hope they do more with him.
stillnight



Its always worthwhile revisiting studio aka. There are some very talented people who work there. Somehow they manage to imbue advertising with some very inspired animation.

2 comments:

Blame the Blog said...

aaa! good ol studio aka ! :)

inkwinks said...

Hasn't he got the most wonderful little teeth!