Tuesday, June 28, 2005

toots_sketchbook_02


Hallo.
In the midst of my sleep last night Raj phoned me! Woke me up and preceded to blabber on to me about his wonderous life in Dubai, whilst he drove home. I can't even remember what we talked about. Twas lovely to hear his happy voice though.

News is: the animation festival was really inspiring! (Although I missed quite alot as I was feeling poorly.) Will write some festival thoughts on the weekend.
Truly ruly I am busy. I wants to write a little about some animated Crabs, Windyness, and... Priit. (Wants??? Thats a bit Gollum: me wants it!)
Today I finished animating some convicts at Stowaways... it has been most pleasing - nope they're not perfect...they have virtually no bodily manouvres, just some teethy lipsync that almost syncs. I threw in a couple of "mad-eye" expressions that seemed to add to the whole convicitty feel.
I am finishing off a comic right now...um... just waiting 'till the room has warmed up a little more before I get stuck into it.
Also news, I received a package from the Style File yesterday. They returned the selection of work I sent to them in April. Lo and Behold they are keen to include 4 of my illustrations on their "whos-cool-in-illustration" website. This could be a good thing...I think.
Brrr what a chilly day.
Goodbye.

2 comments:

Blame the Blog said...

you suuuuuuccck !!! you were blabbering tooo !!! ;P

Oye .. have you watched nina paley's sitayana yet !?!
gorgeous !! check out all her animations, especially her sitayana series on www.ninapaley.com

inkwinks said...

Aaaaah Gupta Habibi.
Was I blabbering? Gosh I do apologise. I was asleep though whenst you phoned.

Sitayana is very very nice. Thankyou for the link! I hadn't heard of Nina Paley before.