Friday, April 22, 2005

Zoetrope!




This chap never stops!
Unless you've got a dodgey connection ofcourse.


I wrote a blog entry at lunch time today..and it completely dissappeared. Ahh mystery.. Well it was quite annoying as I've not been so in tune with the ol' blog of late, and I had a bit of a speel about BASIL - the herb.

I had a grafitti jam with Stew, Hee and Raj the other night. It was a bit fun I must say. Here is the image.

HappyHee is in Seoul, Raj is in Dubai, and Stew is relatively close - same city as me infact.


flower(
AN excerpt from a story I made for a belated birthday gift. I'm not sure how the Fizzog would feel about a bit of his birthday gift being online. But here it is..

I've been ensconced in my snippets of late. That is trying to cobble together more inkwinks fodder. I have afew sound bits that are short and loopable. There is one that I almost want to leave as is without visuals. Mmm we'll see. Projex afoot.

No comments: