Monday, April 19, 2004

hajimarimashita!

I sat down to work on my AIM business plan yesterday, and somehow ended up fiddling around in Flash.
Admittedly I animated.

..it felt good.



eh?
What business plan?

On Tuesday I went to see an exhibition Earth and Sky by G .W. Bot at Australian Works on Paper.
The prints are simply stunning. I am struggling to find the right words to explain how I relate to them
(predominently lino cuts)...They are so delicate and so striking all at once. Their language of marks
is so sensitive and balanced that my whole being feels engaged whilst I stand infront of one.

Last Sunday morning I ate breakfast and gazed for a very long time at one of P.H.'s etchings
.
...I don't really have words for how I feel about his work, not in the context of blogging anyway.
However, I had quiet and private thoughts about animation whenst gazing. Which, later in the week,
I admitted to PH.
These thoughts pertain to improvisation in animation, perhaps not directly to my Ma paper, but certainly
to simple and little ideas I have about production processes.

.

No comments: