Saturday, October 08, 2005

dissapointment

She's dissapointed because she is waiting to be animated.





"Stuff you I say little pencil sketch, I'm having a coughing fit."


Somebody gave me bird flu. Now everytime I sneeze, blow my nose, or cough, I get all hot and dizzy. The weekend is proving to be a tricky mix of house guest, work, and feverish trembling. Predominently it needs to be work. *note...this is all to be read in a monotone. The ATOM awards last night proved to be interesting, Mr Quantok mumbled and provoked us through quite a long session of awards. Despite the joys of free champagne and chocolate, I feel that darting around in such drizzly mumbly bumbly cold weather has today made me feel rather drizzly mumbly and bumbly myself.


Checkout Rashman

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

now, if the birdflu somehow managed to give you a flutter of wing everytime you sneeze, that'll be great. but since it doesn't, hope you get better soon :)

Cara Carmina said...

Such a pitty... feel better.. and I hope your little girl gets animated! she deserves it and I would love to see that!

bye!

www.caracarmina.blogspot.com

inkwinks said...

Thanks. I am feeling better, but now everybody else has it......ooops.