Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Animation

Last year my animation "Galloping" screened in an exhibition at Bunjil Place  on the Outdoor Screen:


EXPERIMENTAL ANIMATION "Colour, form, movement, light and subject matter are all fluidly entwined, stretched and redefined throughout these selections of animations by RMIT University Masters of Animation, Gaming and Interactivity alumni - curated by Senior Lecturer Matt Riley" - Bunjil Place

It was nice to revisit this animation - I added my name and the Animation and Interactive Media AIM acronym to tie it in to the body of work - as it is an outdoor screening public space.


When I created this animation for Peter Fay as a part of his Bloodlines touring exhibition, my plan was to add sound - but realising it would be in multiple gallery spaces I chose not to. Here is a track by Pan Sonic I was listening to at that time - seems perfect to me.



No comments: