Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Frog


Here is my old showreel. To be honest I am putting it here so as to remind me that it's about time I updated it.

The light is beautiful outside at the moment, as is the temperature, and the gentle rain. Today my mind has sustained the first few pages of a story I am reading. It's a chapter actually - and so far a giant frog has poured some tea and is making himself at home in Mr Katagiri's house. All at once I crave to read the story, yet I want to suspend that moment, or rather the vision of the frog pouring boiling water into the teapot. I have enjoyed this vision, it's resonance, throughout my day. I am reminded of it right now as the light outside matches this moment in the book.

2 comments:

Ampersand Duck said...

What is the name of the story/book?

Greg G said...

Sounds like Murakami?

I like that music in the showreel. And the showreel.