Saturday, February 19, 2005

Tying up of loose ends





Ponce_02
This is Ponce decending the staircase.

Today I am fiddling around with 'loose ends' so to speak. Perhaps I could say 'flaying around with loose ends' ..

perhaps

I went to see "Sky Captain of the world of Tomorrow" last night. It was very waxy - (visually speaking). I liked it.

On Wednesday night I went to see The Victorian Student Animation Festival. I was very impressed. Indeed there were a couple of fantastic animations. Funnily enough I was attracted to the 2D animations. Namely The Melon and Potato Show by Julian Gillespie - the characters were great, the dialogue was nuts, and the animation was almost non-existent. But it was such a funny, swift little package with no pretence that it was anything other than a crazy Saturday afternoon Flash splurge. Mmm. I'll write more about the others later. I am too busy to be here doing this. Eeeek.